1. If you're a healthy, full-grown adult, your thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
2. The U.S. government spent $277,000 on "pickle research" in 1993.
3. Thomas Edison invented wax paper.
4. The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
5. Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than new cars.
6. When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.
7. Rule of thumb: Nearly all boys grow at least as tall as their mothers.
8. It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but no downstairs.
9. Charles Dickens always slept facing north. He thought is improves his writing.
10. Men get hiccups more often than women do. No one knows why.
Fantastical Christmas Nonsense
3 weeks ago