1. If you're a healthy, full-grown adult, your thigh bones are stronger than concrete.
2. The U.S. government spent $277,000 on "pickle research" in 1993.
3. Thomas Edison invented wax paper.
4. The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order.
5. Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than new cars.
6. When Heinz ketchup leaves the bottle, it travels at a rate of 25 miles per year.
7. Rule of thumb: Nearly all boys grow at least as tall as their mothers.
8. It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but no downstairs.
9. Charles Dickens always slept facing north. He thought is improves his writing.
10. Men get hiccups more often than women do. No one knows why.