1. Eagles see better than humans on clear days, humans see better than eagles on foggy days.
2. Sex survey: More Americans lose their virginity in June than in any other month.
3. Kentucky Fried Chicken's Col. Sanders was actually born in Indiana.
4. The average mattress will double it's weight in ten years as a result of being filled with dust mites and their detritus.
5. Hard to swallow: 9% of the world's ostriches suffer from eating disorders.
6. The average bra is designed to last for only 180 days of use.
7. "Tug of war" was an Olympic event between 1900 and 1920.
8. How many hairs on your head? If you're blond, about 150,000, brunette, 100,000, redhead 60,000.
9. There are 10 doctors in the United States whose last name is "Nurse."
10. While performing her duties as queen, Cleopatra sometimes wore a fake beard.