Friday, October 16, 2009
1. Placed end to end, the bad checks Americans write in one year would stretch 35,000 miles.
2. More collect calls are made on Father's Day than on any other day of the year.
3. If you pet your pig, it will have a larger litter. Pigs, like people, respond to kindness.
4. The United States spends $79 million a day collecting "intelligence" around the world.
5. Calorie counting? People who work at night tend to weigh more that people who don't.
6. Getting married at Disney World? An extra $375 will get you Goofy as a "guest."
7. States with the three highest divorce rates: Arkansas, Wyoming, and Tennessee, in that order.
8. There are an average of 178 sesame sees on a McDonald's Big Mac bun.
9. Heavy thought: The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1.
10. When do shoplifters take the most stuff? Between 3pm and 6pm on Friday and Sunday.