1. The average American today gets 20% less sleep than the average American did 100 years ago.
2. Japan reportedly has far fewer flush toilets than any other modern industrialized nation.
3. Q: What's the most popular amusement park on Earth? A: Tokyo Disneyland.
4. A male spider's reproductive organ in located at the end of his legs.
5. 40% of American's take music lessons at some point in their lives; 7% take acting lessons.
6. In Boise, Idaho's 1985 mayoral election, Mr. Potatohead received four write-in votes.
7. 90% of Hallmark cards are purchases by women.
8. Blood ties: 25% of all murder victims are killed by a relative.
9. In 1658 the Virginia legislature passed a law outlawing lawyers.
10. Three U.S. towns are named Santa Claus.
Unhelping by Zachary Zugg Imig
23 hours ago