1. Q: What is the fastest two-footed animal on Earth? A: The ostrich.
2. The ratio of lobbyists to senators in Washington, D.C. is 71 to 1.
3. Most popular junk food in New England: potato chips. In the Southeastern U.S.: cheese puffs.
4. Twelve most-often-used letters in the alphabet: E,T,A,O,I,N,S,H,R,D,L,U.
5. Danny Thomas's real name was Muzyad Yakhoob.
6. Twenty-three percent of Americans say it is OK for a wife to slap her husband.
7. Ten percent of Americans say it is OK for a husband to slap his wife.
8. In a recent study, 38% of American men said, "they love their cars more than women."
9. More Oklahoma households own dogs that in any other state. Texas comes in second.
10. McDonald's restaurants reportedly make about 40% of their profits from "Happy Meals."
*how many of you had to Google Danny Thomas?
La La La La Land
3 weeks ago