1. There are more than 35 million ex-smokers in the U.S.
2. Seventy-three percent of women say they'd rather be "brilliant but plain" than "sexy but dumb."
3. People with heart disease are 2.4 times more likely to have a heart attack when they are angry.
4. It took Einstein five weeks to write his Theory of Relativity.
5. Among other things, the ancient Greeks invented counterfeiting.
6. The average American opens their fridge 22 times a day.
7. Emergency call: In the U.S. you dial 911; in Stockholm, Sweden, you dial 90000.
8. Tchaikovsky reportedly committed suicide by drinking cholera-contaminated water.
9. The average Japanese home has 7 times more clocks than the average American home does.
10. Car accidents are most likely at 1 a.m. on Sunday and least likely at 5 a.m. on Friday.