1. Americans fill in 54 acres of crossword puzzle space everyday.
2. The average Japanese drinks 4.8 gallons of liquor a year, the average American drinks 1.3 gallons.
3. 34% of U.S. men say meat makes up the largest portion of their diet, only 15% of women do. (sorry guys we don't want your meat :)
4. The end of the Cold War? Forty-eight U.S. spy rings were uncovered during the 1980's.
5. Q: Where are the world's largest sculptures? A: Mt. Rushmore.
6. Tired fact: During the work week, only 41% OF Americans get 7 or more nightly hours of sleep.
7. A dragonfly, the fastest insect, can move up to 35 m.p.h.
8. The double coconut palm produces the largest seeds (up to 60lbs.) in the plant kingdom.
9. Half of all Americans who visit psychiatrists are between the ages of 25 and 44.
10. Q: What do Cleopatra and John Wilkes Booth have in common?
A: Hussy will leave the answer in the comments....unless one of you beats me to it!!
(HUSSY NOTICE: I have changed my blog address to http://www.thehussyhousewife.com To continue being Hussyfied, medicated, and corrupted..update yourself and your blogrolls! Don't leave the Hussy all alone..I may get crazier!)
Phone Call from God
4 days ago