Ok...apparently with the previous post I either:
A) made everyone pee their pants or depends
B) go call the ATF and FBI, and report me and my blog
C) get really paranoid that they are to busy building their own secret bunker
Hello? Anyone home? Don't leave me alone all paranoid!
Fine..here is something on a more lighter note:
1. Benjamin Franklin said, "Early to bed, early to rise, " but was famous for staying up all night.
2. California was the first state to send two women to the U.S. Senate at the same time.
3. America has three times as many animal shelters as shelters for victims of domestic violence.
4. When George Washington died in 1799, Napoleon ordered 10 days of mourning in France.
5. Some Egyptian mummies wore dentures.
6. What country do Americans look up most often in the World Book Encyclopedia? Canada.
7. A column of air one square inch and 600 miles high weighs about 15 lbs.
8. If your dog has fleas, put flea powder in your vacuum cleaner bag. Lots of flea eggs live there.
9. The average cat brain is as big as a marble, the average ostrich's eyes area as big as a tennis ball.
10. Good news? Marriages lasting more that 13 years are more likely to end in death that in divorce.
VE returns and weighs in on an important topic
3 months ago