1. The season of Spring travels north at a rate of 30 miles a day.
2. It's Against the law to play rock music on a Venitian gondola.
3. Born conformists: Ostriches yawn in groups before they go to sleep.
4. 20% if French women say being asked to undress during a job interview isn't sexual harassment.
5. President Andrew Jackson thought the world was flat.
6. The world population increases by the equivalent of the population of Mexico every year.
7. Expensive hobby: The British monarchy costs taxpayers $85 million a year.
8. It costs 3 cents to make a dollar bill, and 7.8 cents to make a half-dollar coin.
9. Teenage boys use more shampoo and less deodorant than teenage girls
10. Each American averages one greasy-food stain per month.