Now, I am all about safety. I was reminded by a few people that I may need to post another warning label. My new blogging friend, Dana said quote, "I kill her, and crack her up". Also I was at a March Madness party last night and my other friend said she found my blog and was, "Dying laughing." I, by no means, want any one's health to be at risk, or panties for that matter. So for liability issues I feel I may need to give the following disclaimer.
I shall not be liable for the following:
1. Soiled panties
2. Ruined office chairs due to #1
3. Anyone who sharts
5. Heart attacks
6. Spontaneous combustion
7. Lost job due to reading blog at work
8. Choking due to dislodged food from eating while reading
9. Liquid that comes out of your nose from drinking while reading
10. Brain aneurysms
11. ......and finally as previously warned.....night tremors!
So folks, please do me a favor and check with you family physician before continuing to read this blog. Please email your Doctor's note so I can officially clear you.
And if some of you are still wondering and trying to ask your teenager, what a shart is...watch below.