OK- So I ran out of time and didn't get my advent calendar done last night, so I don't have a picture to post. I still have 1 more day till the countdown starts. So until then, here are some facts: 1. Some toothpastes contain antifreeze.
2. Sigmund Freud had a morbid fear of ferns.
3. The screwdriver was first used to help knights put on their armor.
4. Millie the White House dog earned more than four times as much as Pres. Bush in 1991.
5. A scallop has 35 eyes-all of them blue.
6. Astronaut Buzz Aldrin claims to have been the first man to "piss in his pants on the moon."
7. Galileo went blind studying the sun the through telescopes.
8. During the Middle Ages you could be accused of witchcraft if your pets disobeyed you.
9. Can you tell which president is on the $20 bill without looking? Only 16% of Americans can.
10. There are more plastic flamingos in America than real ones.