1. Alexander the Great was buried in a vat of honey.
2. The average American senior citizen takes 14 prescription drugs.
3. Beauty fact: Most lipstick contains fish scales.
4. Lee Harvey Oswald's cadaver tag sold at auction for $6,600 in 1992.
5. Before killing Lincoln, actor John Wilkes Booth was so popular he got 100 fan letters a week.
6. Leonardo da Vinci painted only 17 paintings -and some of them were unfinished.
7. Walruses get bald as they age.
8. The index finger is the most sensitive finger on your hand.
9. Rats can live longer without water than camels can.
10. Spotted skunks do handstands before they spray.
Why "Or Best Offer" is Ridiculous
1 week ago